Namaste! I’m Pratul from Mumbai, India. I ponder and talk, alternating between jolly and pensive. I’m a fan of Dostoevsky, Porcupine Tree, logic and coffee.
Common adjectives used to describe me are Genuine, Perceptive, Sensitive, Serious, Slender, Thoughtful and Frank.
My most important values are:
Authenticity: Being loyal to what I’ve been created as, with my own (unique) mix of talents, preferences and values — without trying to be like someone else.
Groundedness: Being grounded in reality (being) all the time. This is the foundation of honor, courage, sanity, insight and everything else.
Grace: Smooth and balanced behavior, movement and activity.
Honor: Self-respect and moral purity.
Courage: Ability and will to do the right thing or to bear reality, however difficult or frightening (physical, moral, intellectual).
Insight: Deep understanding of self, things, people and other knowledge areas of interest — not just in words (through intellect) but in essence (through intuition).
Legacy: Leaving behind insight to tap into, and a model of living to follow.
Some of my quirks are:
– Glancing at the sky while walking
– Singing guitar solos
– Talking to myself alot (aloud or silently)
– Glancing at my right palm (esp. the head line) and the first two fingers
– Sweating profusely from spicy food, mental tension or even ainveyi
– Dislike winter, like summer
– Can retain several phone numbers in memory
– Grammar, spelling and logic nazi (working on quitting this one)
– Making weird faces and noises, burping, distorting language (only with close people)
For some more (weird but interesting) info about me, go here.